Trying to reserve your vacation days for a big exotic trip? That is smart. That doesn't mean that you have to be captive at home for the rest of the year. Yellowstone was on my to do list, and decided to visit it in Labor Day Weekend. Ready for a road trip? Yellowstone is a enormous national park in the middle of nowhere. Check what is the next holiday on the calendar and get ready to hit the road. Check my itinerary above and the best places to visit in Yellowstone below.
Tips and Recommendations:
- Rent a car to drive around the park.
- Reserve your hotel in advance.
- If you are planning to hike, get a Bear Spray!
- Bring water and snacks.
- Print your itinerary and map, there is not service in the forest.
- Respect the wildlife habitat.