Riviera Maya is famous for its all inclusive resorts, small boutiques hotels and paradisiacal beaches. Sounds good eh? That is actually not the main reason I decided to visit Tulum. I have been always fascinated with ancient cultures. The first civilizations in the American continent and their architecture. Lucky us that we can combine all of these in the same trip. Because...who does not deserve a break? This trip is for all publics. I am sure you will fall in love with Mexico, and will make you want to visit other spots of this country. Ready? Check my itinerary above and the best places to visit in Riviera Maya below.
Tips and Recommendations:
- Don't brush your teeth with tap water
- Avoid tours.
- Rent a car, and respect the road regulations.
- Eat like a local if you want to save money.
- Print your itinerary and map if you expect to do not have service.
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent is a must.
Video coming soon!