Hawaii is beautiful, but also far and expensive. You really want to plan in advance in order to get the best out of your vacations. I took 7 days off plus a holiday and a couple of weekends in July and I found myself visiting three islands in 12 days. That seems a lot, right? They called me crazy for trying to do that, but I made it! And you can too :) Check my itinerary above and the best places to visit in Hawaii below.
Tips and Recommendations:
- Rent a car in each island. You can find pretty good deals.
- Airbnbs with a pool are just like staying in a hotel.
- Get a waterproof backpack/kangaroo waist/phone case.
- Eat like a local if you want to save money.
- Print your itinerary and map, there is not service in the jungle.
- Sunscreen is a must. You don't want to get sunburn the first day. We spent 3 bottles!
Check out the video of our trip!