If you ever get invited to a sailing trip, don't think about it, say YES!
It might be that once in a life time experience that you cannot miss. I find sailing like camping in the ocean. Forget about those luxury boats, you will probably be sharing rooms, using mini bathrooms, and shower only twice a week. But who cares when being in paradise? Get ready to witness the most amazing sunsets, visit inhabited islands and sail like a pirate in the caribbean sea. Check my maps above and the itineraries below.
Tips and Recommendations:
- If your friends do not know how to sail, rent a captain.
- Pack a lot of drinking water.
- Do you homework. Read about sailing, the area, the sea life, etc.
- If possible, avoid raining seasons.
- Don't worry about things you cannot control.
Check out the video of our trip!